You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
These Kaleidoscopic Humanoid Faces on Faces in Faces on Windows & a Google Android Phone.
- Tapet Pro (to create a base pattern, literally billions of possibilities)
- Kaleider Plus (to turn the base pattern into a kaleidoscopic work)
- Autodesk Pixlr (to do post processing and photo manipulations)
- PicsArt Photo Studio (to resize image, insert my signature logo and more photo manipulations)
- CM QuickPic Gallery (to organize each the works processing workflow, share the final works)
- Apophysis 7x (to build and render a baseline fractal image)
- Kaleider™ 5.1.2 (to turn the fractal image into a kaleidoscopic fractal image)
- Adobe Photoshop CC (to do post image processing, perform photo manipulation, insert logos)
- GeoSetter (encode IPTC-NAA/XMP tags: licenses, artist info, attribution details and geocoding data)
Enlarging is a must, to see faces on faces in faces!
These detailed kaleidoscopic humanoid faces were created at 4000 x 2250 px @ 96 dpi. These are roughly triple the size opposed to my Android Phone generated faces. The fine detail of each images allows for even more faces, on faces on faces! Click on the works and go full screen, the more you look the more you’ll find. ExPLoRE, expanding your perceptions through my work. Just when you believe you have found everything, I will guarantee you will find even more humanoid like faces, on faces, within and on faces.
Available for Full Resolution Download on Flickr/sethd8.
3217 Kaleidoscopic Humanoids
– Faces on Faces in Faces!