The way, is the way is the way!
The 13117 Kaleidoscopic Humanoid Faces mii series was created on a Google Android Phone (ZTE Z987).
I used the following Android Apps available on Google Play:
- Tapet Pro (to create a base pattern, literally billions of possibilities)
- Kaleider Plus (to turn the base pattern into a kaleidoscopic http://sethdennon.com/explorer/work/” title=”View all articles about work here”>work)
- Autodesk Pixlr (to do post http://sethdennon.com/explorer/processing/” title=”View all articles about processing here”>processing and photo manipulations)
- PicsArt Photo Studio (to resize image, insert my signature logo and more photo manipulations)
- CM QuickPic Gallery (to organize each the works processing workflow, share the final works)
I also used the following applications on a Microsoft Windows 10 Laptop.
- Apophysis 7x (to build and render a baseline fractal image)
- Kaleider™ 5.1.2 (to turn the fractal image into a kaleidoscopic fractal image)
- Adobe Photoshop CC (to do post image processing, perform photo manipulation, insert logos)
- GeoSetter (encode IPTC-NAA/XMP tags: licenses, artist info, attribution details and geocoding data)
Kaleidoscopic Fractal Artwork Funtime!
1717 First Kaleidoscopes in 2017